A Boozy Coffee Smoothie to Wake You Up Right
Everyone wants to get their morning started off with a bang. Most do this by grabbing a coffee and a some type of pastry as it gives a quicker boost of energy with as little effort as possible. However, there is a much healthier way to start your day that can give you the boost your require, without all the compromising trade offs.
The purpose of this smoothie recipe is to provide the stimulation you require to get your morning started off right, without the typical compromises that you make on your health. This smoothie combines pure, natural, and stimulating foods with specific herbs to create a energetic experience without the typical crash that may come with such stimulants. In this case, the coffee and chocolate need to be pure, organic, and as alkaline as possible to provide the most benefits.
- Good quality blender
- 1 cup of cooled, organic, and alkaline coffee (Longevity Coffee)
- 1 cup of unsweetened hemp milk (or filtered water, depending on the taste profile you prefer)
- 1 cup of ice
- 2 tbsp of cacaos nibs
- 2 tbsp of cocoa
- 1 tsp of reishi or medicinal mushroom powder
- A small pinch of cayenne pepper
- Add stevia, dates, or banana to sweeten
- Optional: 1/2 avocado
- Add coffee, hemp milk or water, and ice
- Add cacao nibs, cocoa, reishi, and cayenne
- Add sweetener of choice and any optional items you wish
- Blend, taste, and adjust as required.
- Anytime you need a boost, but preferably not close to bedtime.